how to create an event when a purchaseRequisition is added??

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 14:46:01 EST 2004

Torsten,

Look into 'release procedures' for purchase requisitions. This will need =
be setup in order for the system to publish the event. You can use
transactions OME6 or OMGQ which you can find in the IMG under Materials
Management --> Purchasing, etc. Go to the IMG via SPRO so that you can =
read
the documentation.

Richard...