Endless workflow?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Feb 20 06:54:47 EST 2004

Hi,
Got a quick one here... it seems that somehow a workflow got corrupt in D=
EV
and the end got lost. As in: the last step "0009999 Workflow Completed" i=
s no
longer there, the flow ends at a join from a previous fork.
A Block correction or consistency check gives a "This node violates the b=
lock
structure required" and tells us to contact SAP.
Anyone seen this and have a quick fix? By the time we get the whole SAP l=
ogin
sorted out we're better off recreating the flow, but I'm still curious if
anyone's seen this.
Oh, the flow activates and runs as intended, but simply remains with stat=
us
still in process after everything completes.

Cheers
Mike