Workflow Log / Object Services

Parag Joshi parag at mail.srasystems.com
Thu Feb 19 19:30:58 EST 2004

Hi Jocelyn,

I am aware that 'Not in workflow log' does not affect technical log, that is
perfectly fine.

Users do not want background workflows to be part of User View. I agree with
your point that how would administrators reach the technical log for an
object, but at the same time it defeats the purpose of user view. Currently N
number of background procesees of an object are crowding the user view
relevant for the users(Dialog Workflows).

If an adminstrator ever wants to reach the workflows for an object, SWI6 is a
good option. My imagination is to have 'Not in workflow log' at the workflow
level and make it disappear in the user views. Then, SWI6 should display all
instances of the object, regardless of the flag.

Thanks,
Parag.