Workflow Log / Object Services

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Feb 19 17:38:53 EST 2004

Parag,
The "not in workflow log" setting only affects user views of the workflow log - all steps are always tracked in the technical log.
You can get rid of all the steps and subflows from the user log, but I don't believe you can get rid of the very top reference to the main workflow - otherwise how would the administrator ever reach the technical log?
How are your users accessing the logs?  Perhaps you could tailor the report/transaction to only look at your real workflows not at the trigger workflow.
Jocelyn