Automatic forwarding (for RSWUWFML) cannot be established whe n a user has email address maintained

Heath, Darrell L. Darrell.Heath at Lyondell.com
Wed Feb 18 11:46:53 EST 2004

True, Now if we could have that option on 4.5B I would be a "happy =
camper"!  Anything you can do to get that fixed?  :)

Darrell

-----Original Message-----
From: Morris, Eddie [mailto:eddie.morris at sap.com]=20
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 10:40 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Automatic forwarding (for RSWUWFML) cannot be established =
whe n a user has email address maintained

Hi Abby/Darrell,

As an alternative, if the users never read their mail in the SAP system, =
you could activate the "Mail System Group" for the system. The mail =
system group will automatically forward all messages to the external =
e-mail address of the users. Activation can be done in t-cd SO16: to =
users home address.

Following the explanation of note 554029, the mail system group looks =
for the pair: communication type (set to Internet Mail) and the e-mail =
address in SU01, marked as home address (default ifonly one address is =
present).

Using the mail system group, it will no longer be necessary to set the =
automatic forward in SO12 manually. The e-mail addresses can be =
maintained by your administrative persons and only the communication =
type has to be set to 'Internet Mail'.

See also note 551760 in relation to Mail Sys group, Autoforwaring and =
RSWUWFML.

Regards,
Eddie