CRM Rules

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Feb 16 20:40:43 EST 2004

Hi Kris,
There are some special evaluation paths in a EBP/CRM system.
Some of these include the CP level.
E.g. BP_US which goes from the business partner to the user via the contact person.
Some others are OO-S-CP1/2/3

Report RHWEGID0 is useful to find relevant evaluation paths in any system.

Must be a CRM problem as SWX_GET_MANAGER works fine for SRM - in our EEBP org plan both
relationship S-CP-US and S-US are set up automatically.

Suggest you put a query into OSS to ask the developers what eval paths you can safely
use.  Might also suggest to them that they extend SAP_TAGT to include the CP level.
Wouldn't hurt SRM and would make your life easier in CRM.
Regards,
Jocelyn