Training and Event Management

Werner Koessl Werner.Koessl at hirschvogel.com
Mon Feb 16 10:49:17 EST 2004

Hello workflow experts!

Does anybody of you have experience with training and event management?
We want to start a workflow each time a business event is created.
In BC610 they gave us a sheet for events in HR:
WORKF ACTIV in table T77S0 has to be activated.
Then i have to be sure that my HR object type (Type E for event) is =
entered with a subtype and a business object type in table T777IBO.
At last i have to enter an event for the HR object type in table T779X.
I did this as it is described in the sheet from SAP, but when i create a =
new business event no event is shown in the event trace!
I don't know what is wrong!? Did i forget anything?

Regards,
Werner.