PR item level release...!

Redha A. Ghandal raghandal at Amiantit.com
Mon Feb 16 07:06:42 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am developing a PR "item level release" workflow to have one
notification per PR and release strategy. I have placed a check FM to
prevent redundant notifications for the same agent if multiple items
exist. This FM is checking SWW_CONT table for existing WIs. At testing
and creating an extra item to the saved PR "using SWUS", it was
successful. But, if you created a PR with multiple items and saved it
the Check FM does not take an action and multiple WIs will be created
for the same agent.

My question is: was that a right approach? If so, what is the problem?
Or, should I approach it differently? Please advise!

Thanks,

Redha Ghandal