Transportation Errors

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Feb 15 22:11:05 EST 2004

Hi Adnan,
You need to do your transports in the correct order, if you put everything in the same transport then
you may need to transport again to get the missing bits through correctly.

Transport order for workflow is:
1. Object types and delegations
2. Tasks and Workflows
3. Event linkages

General task settings are transported separately based on your HR transport settings.
If setting a task to "general task" does not create a change request, then your HR transport
settings are not set up to transport this setting.  In which case go to the target system/client, enter the task in display mode and assign the general task setting there. Don't forget this needs to be done when
you go to production also.

Regards,
Jocelyn