off topic - Recipient for IDOC Error-messages

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Thu Feb 12 08:01:13 EST 2004

This could be very simple; if the task is classified as a general task, =
and
no agent was determined when the workitem was created, it will be seen =
by
EVERYONE in the system. Have a look at the actual agents information in =
the
workitem display, you'll see there who as assigned, or you'll get the
message "everybody can execute this task", in which case the above it =
true.
HTH,
Stephan