Mass Deletion of Workitems - Logically.

'Praveen Johri' Praveen.Johri at xansa.com
Thu Feb 12 02:26:27 EST 2004

Vinod,

that FM is there in 4.7 enterprise, u just check ur version.
Regarding "SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL" i m not pretty sure whether it will delete
all the child Wf instances if parent is deleted and what will it do if we
ask it to delete single step task. just check it out before u proceed
further, but the other WAPI i told does all that.

Cheers
praveen

                      Vinod Ramchandani
                      <vinod.ramchandani@        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      patni.com>                 cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Mass Deletion of Workitems - Logically.
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      02/12/2004 01:00 PM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Thanks Praveen.

I have got the hint.I should write an ABAP.

There is no any FM named "SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKFLOW_CANCEL",
but we have "SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL" that cancels Workflow.

Vinod Ramchandani.