Agents

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Wed Feb 11 23:58:58 EST 2004

Hello Richard,

1) Use transaction SWI1 to find the relevant workflow (or use the SBWP
workflow outbox of someone who has already been involved in an earlier
step.)
2) Select the workflow and click on the Display Workflow Log button.
3) Find the current workflow step of interest (should be at status 'In
process') and click on the 'Agent' button.
4) In the popup, click on 'Agents'.

The above works in 46B.

Regards

Peter Roehlen.