Workflow and KPIs

Kevin Wilson kwilson at Insight.com
Wed Feb 11 09:59:56 EST 2004

Hello all,

I work for a VAR based in Arizona, that buys and sells technology
related goods. Our back-end system is SAP and we have some small
implementations of workflow implemented.=20
We wish to ramp up the use of workflow and would appreciate any insight
that you can give us on the following questions:
1) How has workflow enabled you to more effectively measure your KPIs?
2) If you are using workflow extensively in SAP, what performance impact
did it make over the use of straight SAP?
3) Was there a major culture shock when moving to a workflow enabled
process?
4) Are there still issues with receiving and working on work items in
Outlook XP (The server side)?

Lastly, if there are any companies in Arizona that have an extensive
implementation of workflow and are willing to share some of their
lessons learned then I would be grateful for any comms to
kwilson at insight.com .

Thanks
Kevin