Object FORM method HTMLPROCESS cannot be executed

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Tue Feb 10 00:43:02 EST 2004

G'day all,

we are in version 4.6C and using ESS.

An employee is allowed to Delete their own leave; when that happens, the
Approval for Leave Delete Request workflow starts.

Everything was working fine; one of the consultants made a modification in
this workflow and now when the approver attempts to executes the work item
, the message Work item 000003646541: Object FORM method HTMLPROCESS
cannot be executed".

The Task for approval executes FORM.HTMLPROCESS

All the other workflows we have are working fine and are using
FORM.HTMLPROCESS

Any ideas? I am sure it is something small but I can't see it!

Many thanks and regards

Cristiana