Notification on Released Task

Stonis, Karyn kstonis at rsasecurity.com
Mon Feb 9 13:35:19 EST 2004

Thank you for you response Flavio & Mike. I couldn't find that menu path on
the task, maybe because I'm on 45b?  The only text I can change within the
task is the notification text. I can't seem to find where "Notification
Item" is coming from on the email subject line. Is this part of the
"completion text"?