Solution: AdHoc and Reviewer workflows in EBP

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Feb 5 12:25:03 EST 2004

The solution was in note 581191 which describes the checks which are made.  Not only does the agent assignment need to be in place for the to be called workflow templates, it also needs to be there for the calling workflow too.

I love finding solutions just after I've asked everyone else for help!

Cheers,

Mark