Trigger automatically a workflow whenever an email arrives

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 4 18:54:33 EST 2004

Hi Mihai,
You need to implement interface IFRECEIVE in your business object.
Only business objects with this interface can be configured in transaction SO28.
The method "receive" then handles the incoming email.  Use standard
business object WI_MAILREC as an example.

You should also delegate CICSUPRT to your own business object to pick up your extensions and then only ever use
CICSUPRT in the workflows.

Regards,
Jocelyn