BUS2081 Events

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Wed Feb 4 11:13:24 EST 2004

Hey Sergey,

I tried that and got the following error message

                                                                         =
  =20
 Element _WI_OBJECT_ID referenced object type BUS2081, which cannot be   =
  =20
 edited.                                                                 =
  =20
                                                                         =
  =20
     Message no. 5W 017                                                  =
  =20
                                                                         =
  =20
 Diagnosis                                                               =
  =20
                                                                         =
  =20
     Element _WI_OBJECT_ID of the Workflow container referenced an =
object of
     type BUS2081. This type of object cannot be edited in this          =
  =20
     customer/standard task.                                             =
  =20
                                                                         =
  =20
 Procedure                                                               =
  =20
                                                                         =
  =20
     Please check the definition of element _WI_OBJECT_ID in the =
Workflow  =20
     container.                                                          =
  =20
                                                                         =
  =20
     If necessary, you can delete the event and create it again with =
another
     object type.                                                        =
  =20