Using the Workflow Event Queue

Scott, Jason J. Jason.Scott at adesisolutions.com
Tue Feb 3 23:25:06 EST 2004

Thanks again Jocelyn.

When I have the 'Use Event Queue' flag set to ' ' on the linkage it
works perfectly and the event appears in the event log. The
SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT function issues a message stating that 1 event
receiver has been found with no errors.

When I have the 'Use Event Queue' flag set to 'X' on the linkage the
event does not appear in the Event log, nor does it appear in the event
queue overview! The SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT function still issues the
message that 1 event receiver was found and that there were no errors.

I can't see any tRFC issues, lock issues, nor shortdumps.

Can't find anything on OSS about this either?!?

Jason Scott.