Email WI Notification Hyperlink

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Feb 2 00:53:46 EST 2004

Jeffrey,
SAP MAPI is deprecated - do not use.
One of the reasons for deprecating it is because it requires extra software loads on the client side.
Secondary methods are not possible via the web.
However latest releases of the UWL let you display linked objects.

By the way,
Please do NOT send emails direct to my email address unless you are also prepared to discuss paying my consulting fees.
All messages should be sent via the SAP-WUG so that everyone benefits.
Regards,
Jocelyn