Which calendar is used for Latest end?

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Thu Dec 23 06:48:59 EST 2004

Hello Ute

No factory calendar is used to determine the various deadline options (latest start, latest end, ...). No difference is made between working days and others.

If you do want to include a factory calender then you will have to provide a method that calculates the dates the way you want. You can use the function modules from the function group SCA4 (i.e. FM END_TIME_DETERMINE).

Then use the calculated expression in the latest end customizing.

Regards
Helena