multiple execution of workitems in UWL

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Dec 22 18:03:08 EST 2004

Hi,

Has anyone managed to implement 'multiple execution of workitems' in the
UWL?
This is the great workflow functionality (from 6.10 onwards) that lets you
approve N workitems
at once, without having to process them individually.

We got it working on our custom workflow in the standard SAPGUI inbox, but
it doesn't seem
to be straightforward to 'port' it to the UWL. In fact, it doesn't even
seem to be possible to _select_
more than one workitem at a time, because the UWL has radiobuttons on each
line....

I'm new to the UWL, so I'm probably missing something here. Anyone had any
luck?

thanks,
Paul
(Brisbane)

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be
a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the
information contained in this e-mail or any of its
attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or
any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and may be legally privileged and
the subject of copyright.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland
Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the
e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury
uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not
liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in
any attachment.