FIPP Parked document release - SAP 4.7

Brilleman JOHANNES (Hans) JOHANNES.Brilleman at petrosa.co.za
Wed Dec 22 10:28:19 EST 2004

        Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the contents thereof,
         is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is located at
                     http://www.petrosa.co.za/disclaimer.htm
Hi Kjetil,

Thanks, yes the problem was with the release group - the vendor does not
have a release group linked to it.

Greetings,

Hans