Maintain "automatic Forwarding " for all users

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Mon Dec 20 10:56:27 EST 2004

Hi everybody,

We are on 4.7 and are currently in the progress of setting two new workflows
in production.

During our last meetings the question occured if it´s possible to
forward documents (not workitems) from the users inbox to outlook.
I´ve found the possibility to do so via
Business Workplace .> office settings -> automatic forwarding.

However this has to be changed per user.

Is there any chance to do this centrally for all users at a time,
or does every user has to change the forwarding in this own settings?

I beliueve this toppic has been up before but I was unable to find anything
in the archive.

Help highly appreciated.

Have a nice evening.