Slightly off topic - inserting WF graphic into Word Doco

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Dec 17 01:59:42 EST 2004

Others have already mentioned SnagIt which is an excellent piece of
software.
For a free solution, try GIMP. This nifty Adobe Photoshop replacement is
also available in a Win32 version. http://www.gimp.org/
Ehh... I was certain GIMP could take screenshots, but it is not mentioned
among the features.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Mark Pyc"
                    <markpyc at hotm        To:     SAP-WUG at MIT.EDU
                    ail.com>             cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Slightly off topic - inserting WF graphic into Word Doco
                    sap-wug-bounc
                    es at MIT.EDU

                    16.12.2004
                    16:56
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

G'day all,

I'll admit upfront this is slightly off topic, but not really...

I've always desired to get the WF builder graphic as a PC image file (BMP,
JPG, TIFF whatever) so it can be included into documentation. The printing
of the graphic works beautifully, esp on a nice colour laser printer, but
I'd really like to get it as an image in the overall technical and even end

user Word documentation.

There are standard options to output to clipboard or as an image file, but
in my experience neither of these work properly or at all.

My question is then, has anyone managed to get these options to work such
that they give an image in full colour with all icons and outcome names?

My alternate (and possibly better asked to a PC nerd group rather than a WF

nerd one) question is is there a good (ideally free) solution for setting
up
a printer definition which will convert the output to an image file. I've
tried at various sites with various printers to configure the 'Print to
File' option, but like the options in the builder the outcome is either
non-existent or very lacking in detail.

Does anyone have a treat up their sleeve? An early Christmas present for me

maybe??

Have fun,
Mark