Event does not activate Workflow

Adnan Hashim adnan_hashim at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 13:28:14 EST 2004

Nina,
    Make sure that the even is activated in your W.F Def.
and monitor the even trace ( SWEL ) that no error occurs
and deactives the event.

Nina Korotayev <NINAKO at CELLCOM.CO.IL> wrote:

Hello,

The workflow is based on bus.object BUS2009.

I add event to bus.object ZBUS2009 and make delegation to BUS2009; and this event is triggering event of the Workflow.

Then I add this event in Event Linkage trans. SWETYPV and diefined field restrictions in Change Document Linkage SWEC.

Actually, when the field is changed - I see this event "green" in Event trace SWEL, but the workflow was not activated.

But when I create this event in SWUE - the workflow was activated.

May be somebody can help me.

Thank you and regards,

Nina.

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies.

Thank You.
http://www.cellcom.co.il

Adnan Hashim
ABAP & WorkFlow