Smartforms

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 02:40:55 EST 2004

G'day Jeffery,

I don't mean to be the party pooper but thats not really a WF question.
Maybe SAPFans or an SDN community would be a better place for such
queries....

Have fun,
Mark

From: "Jeffrey A. Rappaport" <Jeff at Business-Workflow.com>
To: SWUG <SAP-WUG at MIT.EDU>
Subject: Smartforms
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:16:12 -0500

All,

    Is anyone out there a Smartforms Guru? If so, I placed a Company
Logo on a Form & when I execute & I do a Print Preview it looks fine,
but when it prints out it's just a black box instead of the Logo. Does
anyone have any ideas, I'm not the Smartforms expert? I played with
the Forms Logo Resolution, but that just varied the size of the box.

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123