Using User Decisions with ITS inbox BWSP

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed Dec 15 10:11:54 EST 2004

Problem solved.  An ITS template needed a type-o correcting. See a
combination of OSS notes 641304 and a clue in 680930 which wasn't
directly relevant but warned me off using line breaks (which were
suggested by the way 641304 was typed).

Another question: has anyone tried calling a BSP from BWSP? What are
your theories on whether it will work? Do you think the customising of
WF_EXTSRV and WF_HANDCUST will be the same as when you use a SAPGUI
inbox?

Cheers,

Mark