WS66700042 travel request template

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Mon Dec 13 16:56:13 EST 2004

Hello workflow web service gurus,

I am trying to get the travel request template WS66700042 to work on an SAP
Enterprise 4.70 web app server 6.20 release. This uses the BSP SWXTRAREQ for
its web service definitions from the single step tasks. I have configured
WF_HANDCUST and WF_EXTSRV. The workflow is triggered ok and the first step
is an approve step based on task TS66700007 (object WEBSERVICE method
PROCESSDIALOG) which goes to the managers inbox ok. I have configured
WF_EXTSRV to point to the BSP SWXTRAREQ.

My problem is that when the user selects the approve step from their inbox
it executes the request.htm page (request new travel request) instead of the
approve.htm page (approve travel request), which makes sense I guess as that
is the initial page of the BSP. How do you get the approve.htm page to be
executed ? Is there a different BSP for approving ?.....I couldn't find one.

If anyone has used this template and can shed some light on this I would be
very grateful.

Cheers

Dave