Substitution and RSWUWFML2 (again)

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 05:56:37 EST 2004

Actually, she said the oposit. Below I put the transcription of the last
mail she sent about this:

       "RSWUWFML2 is designed to pick up substitutes automatically.

          However suggest you first check that you have your substitutions
set up
              correctly:
             1. Check if you have filled in the "task profile" on the task
or
                 substitution as this can change whether the substitution
applies
             2. Check the validity dates of the substitution - substitution
is always
                 checked according to the system date/time
                    not the user's local date/time
             3. As you are applying A210 position to person/user
substitutions, make
                  absolutely sure that the agent determination rule used
when creating the
                  work item returns position ids i.e. "S 99999999", and not
personnel
                  numbers or user ids. Otherwise the substitution won't take
effect."

Flavio.