workitems remain in Inbox after processing

Melissa Yates Melissa.Yates at energyeast.com
Wed Dec 8 15:52:53 EST 2004

This is an older note that I found in the archive and have an additional
issue with.......

A user scans several documents (thru iXOS) and processes the invoices
through their inbox which launches MIR7.  When they are returned to their
inbox, they are always required to refresh so that the processed scanned
document is removed.  If no refresh, the user would receive a message that
the document was already completed if they tried to input against an image
previously processed.  Since upgrading to 4.7 2, we may not receive the
message that a document was previously processed - we are able to input
multiple invoices against a scanned image.  We are on support pack
SAPKB62044 so the note below is applied.
Is my only alternative to put the wait step at the end of the method?  Not
sure that will go over well.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melissa Yates
Utility Shared Services - IT
SAP Support

Office Phone:  585 771-4750
Cell Phone:  585 315-2134
Fax:  585  771-4777

NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS
E-Mail:  melissa.yates at energyeast.com

                      "Griffiths, Mark"
                      <mark.griffiths at sap        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      .com>                      cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: workitems remain in Inbox after processing
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      10/26/2004 10:01 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

On the subject of terminating events misbehaving check out note 724064 if
you on a WAS 620.

Regards,

Mark

SAP UK