Substitution and RSWUWFML2 (again)

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:35:43 EST 2004

Hi everybody:

I have configured the substitution (A210) and it is activated and working
fine (checked on SBWP transaction), but when I run the report RSWUWFML2, no
substitute is found.

I've debugged the program and found that it uses the function
'RH_WI_AGENTS_GET' to find the workitem agents and this function returns
always the user id, not the position that I put on workflow (Just to be
sure, I executed manually the function 'SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_RECIPIENTS' and
the "Original_Rule_Result" is the position, not the user).

Then, when the function 'RH_SUBSTITUTES_GET' tries to find the substitute,
it is not finding any one (because is being passed the user, not the
position). If I change on the debug screen the user to the position, the
function can find the substitution and the program send the email correctly.

I have applied all notes about RSWUWFML2 (even if they do not say anything
about this problem).

Is there any configuration missing that tells that the function has to
return the position, not the user? Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,
Flavio.