WF Admin

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Dec 8 10:36:53 EST 2004

Yes. I can confirm the problem in version 46C with a lot of support
packages.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Jeffrey A.
                    Rappaport"                  To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    <Jeff at Business-Workf        cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    low.com>                    Subject:     WF Admin
                    Sent by: SAP
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    08.12.2004 16:31
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

All,

   Curious about something that's happening in Prod, if I place my US
ID as the WF Admin I get all error messages, but if I place my US ID
in a Work Center and place the WC as the WF Admin, I don't receive
any items. Has anyone else experienced this?

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144