How to use RSWUWFML2?

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Wed Dec 8 09:13:54 EST 2004

Hello everybody,

we=B4ve implemented 2 new workflows which are due to go live
on January 1st. (Release 4.7 WAS 6.20)
We are going to use the report RSWUWFML2 for the first time
with these workflows.

Therefore my question,
is there anything to be taken care of apart from having the =
smtp-adresses
maintained?
I mean just for the report, the technique itself already works,
however I=B4m just trying to put together how to write the
variants for the batch-jobs.

I=B4m a bit at a loss, because my test today=20
showed me, that the workitems get send fine,
but if there is no user in the workitem (swi2_freq),
a co-worker of mine gets notified,
but he isn=B4t involved and I cannot find why his email-adress is =
chosen by
the system.

Anyone who can shed some light on this issue is welcome.
If you have any further hints on what I may have to read please tell me =
too,
it=B4s quite possible that I missed something.

Thanx a lot for all your help.

UTE