How to get the sy-tcode from within a BO method?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Dec 6 13:33:38 EST 2004

Hi Rick,
Events are totally unconnected to transactions since they are mostly link=
ed
to some or other changes in data. Further, the WF is then triggered via R=
FC,
so any context to sy-tcode is long gone by then.

The only way if you really need it is to raise a custom event via
BADI/userexit from the txn in question and pass sy-tcode into an event
parameter. But it's quite possible to find other ways around as I've done=
few times - perhaps you could describe the requirement behind it?

Cheers
Mike