Event Creation for HR Info type

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITABEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Fri Dec 3 02:54:44 EST 2004

Richard, probably due to the auto updates of the PA0001-ename field =
based on your changes to the individual name components on infotype 2. =
Include an exception for changes to the ename field in your triggering =
module.=20

Can be done by moving your infotype before image and infotype after =
image into infotype structures, so you can compare individual field =
changes. Also allows you to trigger workflows on every individual field =
change in HR infotypes :)

Regards,

Jeroen