Preview pane

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Thu Dec 2 05:52:59 EST 2004

Hi Dimitri,

I remember I had same problem on a past project with a 4.6c and translated
workflows and decision tasks.
There are a couple of OSS notes regarding this, look for "decision task"=
 and
Workflow + translation.
There are 2 settings that might solve the problem:
One concerns the translation, check that in your target system you've
checked "use user logon language" (or something like this) in the workflow
or office settings (don't log with 2 sessions with different languages on
same system).
The other one concerns the decision task; check that in your system you=
 have
disabled the HTML display for decisions tasks (If I remember well it is in
the office or workflow settings as well)

Hope it will help.

Miguel.