Preview pane

Dimitri Dupont Dimitri.Dupont at openhr.com
Wed Dec 1 09:55:38 EST 2004

Hello Workflowers
I have a question concerning the preview (4.6C)
In our DEV system for a decision task the decision buttons appear in the =
preview pane as well as the description
After transport into Quality they do not anymore, only the description =
appears. (Buffers have been rereshed etc..)=20
After doubleclick they appear in the new screen.
The change is not blocking at all but it is just bizarre that the =
behaviour changes and also user guides and so on have been done with =
screen shots of DEV.
Thus my question is:
- what setting controls this behaviour (making the decision buttons =
appear in the preview pane).

My other question is when in DEV the person has chosen the 'Cancel and =
keep in inbox' button the workitem received a reserved status. In PRE =
teh status is 'Ready' for the same action. Is there a setting that =
controls this too? What is the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance=20
Dimitri Dupont