Transporting a workflow in 4.6c

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:47:15 EST 2004

Someone might just be able to save my bacon.  I have changed a
workflow and transported it through tst to prd.  When I syntax check
in prd I get errors, for a missing container element.  The container
element is not a new one, and its present in dev and tst.  Its also
present in the current/active version in prd thats being executed
(version 5).  The new version v6 is the one being displayed in the wf
builder and the one that errors.

If I look in SWDSWFCONT I can see v5 has the container element, v6
does not, but v9999 does.

Can someone explain what v999 is?  I am hoping that it will become
part of V6 after midnight, but don't know.

Any help would be great

Thanks ...Andy Curtis
(e) abcurtis at gmail.com