Job SWWDHEX is currently locked

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Aug 31 09:26:26 EDT 2004

Hi Kevin,
Version? If <=3D4.6d (I think) you can have 'as needed' scheduling - as
opposed to regular intervals. This means each WI with a deadline will che=
ck
and possibly rescheule the job according to the nearest deadline. This is=
 OK
for infrequent deadlines, but as soon as you have too many you have all t=
he
tasks competing to reschedule the job.

Change it to regular monitoring jobs every 3-5 minutes and you should be
fine. Oh, and guess why the feature was removed from later versions...

Cheers
Mike