How to Send Non Key Data to Workflow

Chenna Kiran Kumar chenna.kiran at wipro.com
Fri Aug 27 08:26:44 EDT 2004

Hi,
=0D
    We have set up a workflow for Travel Expense Using Z_BUS2089
(Subtype of BUS2089).In the user Exit of txn TRIP the workflow gets
triggerred using FM 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'  by passing PERNR and REINR which
are Key Fields of BO.
Just before triggerring workflow a Pop Up dialog box appears where the
user enters the EMail ID of the manager to whom the Workitem is to be
sent.
How do i pass this Email Id to Workflow? I have tried EXPORT-IMPORT but
doesnt work.
=0D
regards,
Chenna Kiran Kumar
=0D

Confidentiality Notice=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
 privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
 Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately