How to raise FIPP-Created

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Fri Aug 27 06:25:03 EDT 2004

Another little known technique in this area is to raise the event in the standard way with customising, but then use Business Transaction event 2213.  In the corresponding function module for this BTE if you raise an exception the standard event is suppressed.

For example the following code would only allow the event to trigger for the SA document type.

If t_vbkpf ne 'SA'.
  E_subrc = 4.
Endif.

Regards,