How to raise FIPP-Created

Wever, Martijn martijn.wever at capgemini.com
Thu Aug 26 14:50:24 EDT 2004

> Dear workflowers,
>=0D
> I want to create a workflow for some FI documents that are parked. The
> Bus.Object is FIPP. SAP version 4.6b
> In the standard system the event FIPP-Created (or any other event)  is
> not raised unless you do additional customizing (OBWA; OBWJ) for the
> 'Parked documents' functionality. However, when you activate this
> functionality, ALL parked documents can not be posted unless released
> via a FIPP-release method via the workflow.
>=0D
> Since my workflow concerns only 10% of the parked invoices, it seems a
> bit messy to be forced to start the workflow for all documents and
> then end it again for 90% after the single, mandatory FIPP-release
> step.
>=0D
> Are there any other ways to raise FIPP-CREATED without the mandatory
> release?
>=0D
> I have experimented with 'Change Documents' and 'Business Transaction
> Events' without any luck so far.
>=0D
>=0D
> Regards,
>=0D
> Martijn Wever
>=0D
>=0D

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following=
 format: "recipient at capgemini.com".

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential=
 and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the=
 person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, =
 you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, =
 distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this =
 message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all =
 copies of this message.