rogue workflow item going to inbox of initiator

Jim D Hill JimD_Hill at colpal.com
Wed Aug 25 16:19:44 EDT 2004

Raju,
I want it to be a foreground task. Also I do have an agent assigned but the
workitem still goes into my inbox.

Jim

"Omkaram, Raju" <omkaram.raju at mbco.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 08/25/2004
03:56:22 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>