Can we see BTEs also in SWEL....?????

rang nat ranganat1976 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 21:48:51 EDT 2004

I got it,
I have done small mistake..
now it is workinf fine.

Thanks u all
Cheers
Prasad

Eduardo Pisatti <Eduardo.Pisatti at basf-arg.com.ar> wrote:
Hi,

Yes you can, with BF03, this t-code show two ways, a) Workflow or b)
Function in Open FI, the following is a example:

Event
Fucntion

B BUS1010 00001560 CREDIT MANAGEMENT: Credit master sheet
ready SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001560
B BUS1037 00505001 Partner Sales Activity was created
SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00505001

In SWDM you can see the BUS or in SE37 the function as your choice.

Regards.

Eduardo Pisatti
BASF Argentina
Funcional SAP - Msdulo FI
Tel: +54 - (011) - 4317-9909

rang nat
.com> cc:
Enviado por: SAP Asunto: Can we see BTEs also in SWEL....?????
Workflow
MA.MIT.EDU>

20/08/2004 13:50
Por favor, responda
a "SAP Workflow
Users' Group"

Hi ,

Is there any way that we can see Trace Business Transaction Events
triggered or not?????????.........

Can we check the BTEs in SWEL transaction by activating Event trace....

Please let me know ,If BTEs can be traced.....

Cheers

Prasad.....