Object not beng populated at runtime

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Aug 20 09:53:43 EDT 2004

I see this in <CNTN01> but I can not find an example of how to use it.

>From a FM I create an event but don't know how to call the
SWC_CONTANER_TO_PERSISTENT.

Code snippet, example in 4.6C, help files?

And what is it making persistent? The Business Object?

Thanks!

Rick Sample
SAP Workflow / Developer
Graybar, Inc.
11885 Lackland Rd.
63146-4208
314.573.5822
Rick.Sample at GBE.com

>>> fa.kouw at td.klm.com 8/10/2004 10:19:19 >>>
Hi,

Make sure a COMMIT WORK is called in your custom program (or in another relared program). Also if you use SWE_EVENT_CREATE use the
workflow macros in include <CNTN01>. Immediately after filling the container in the program call the SWC_CONTANER_TO_PERSISTENT
macro (at least this counts for 4.6C, I'm not sure if this is the case for 4.5).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Angeline Jan wrote:

> Hi Fellow workflowers,
>

> I'm hoping someone will be able to shed light on this for me.....
>

> I've got an object, which is a subtype and has been delegated, that is
> not being populated when I run the workflow.
>

> I've checked the bindings and all seems to be correct.
>

> The workflow is getting triggered from a custom program using
> 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'.
>

> I'm on 4.5.

> Thanks
>
> Angie
>
> www.Feanix.com.  Experts. Experience. Results.  [This message is private and confidential - please delete if received in error.]
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please visit http://www.klm-em.com for information about KLM Engineering & Maintenance products and services.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.