Long Text of SendTaskDescription

Smith Elizabeth elizabeth.smith at ltai.ie
Thu Aug 19 05:01:30 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

As you can see from the WUG I tried a test WF and my problem seems to be =
consistent. In my live WF the steps are not consecutive there are a =
number of steps in between. Multiple mails are not always sent in a WF =
instance it is only in particular circumstances. How do I do a buffer =
refresh in workflow? There are no elements or attributes which determine =
the message at runtime.

Still puzzled,

Elizabeth