AW: Maximum capacity of UWL 6.0

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Tue Aug 17 04:47:52 EDT 2004

Hi Bijay,
I personally wasn't aware of this - Did you create an problem ticket?

BTW, all inboxes including the Business Workplace are not designed to =
handle very large amounts of work items. Whether or not a connect error =
message is displayed at a certain capacity or whether there is a =
timeout instead makes little difference.

A good rule of thumb is avoid long response times in the inboxes by =
keeping individual work item lists to below 200 using agent =
determination rules. I.e. bear in mind what is humanly possible in =
terms of processing the items.

Best regards,
Alan Rickayzen

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----