Virtual Attribute not working as expected.

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Aug 12 10:20:53 EDT 2004

I have a BO with DB attributes and Virtual attributes.

In SWO1 test, the below works. zCreator gets populated.
When I Create event in SWUE and start the WF,
all I get is 'US' and my DB attributes. Non of my Virtual attributes are
being populated via SWUE an set in the WF containers.
I have my bindings set in the WF.

Also,
If I do not have at least one DB Attribute I get errors and object won't even generate.
?

4.6c

GET_PROPERTY ZCREATOR CHANGING CONTAINER.
  DATA: l_Creator LIKE WFSYST-INITIATOR.
  CONCATENATE 'US' ZNSRH-CREATOR INTO l_Creator.
  SWC_SET_ELEMENT CONTAINER 'zCreator' l_Creator.
END_PROPERTY.

Rick Sample
WF Developer
Graybar, Inc.