Fiscal year changes in Object keys

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:47:36 EDT 2004

Hello All,
We are simulating testing for the workflow business object BUS2081 for the
fiscal year changes.
For example the document created in year 2004 needs to be posted in year
2005. Since the year is part of the Object key, when the method is executed
for object keys (eg) Doc1 year1, the posting date changes the object keys to
Doc2 year2. But the method does not get refreshed
to fetch these new values until it is executed again from the Inbox.I need
to get these new values as part of the Object keys and tried using
swc_object_refresh but no use. What is the correct approach to get the new
updated object keys within the method itself ?
Any suggestions ?

Swami Bala